Love pizza and want it to be not only delicious but also healthy? Then this whole wheat no yeast vegan pizza dough recipe is for you!
Whole wheat no-yeast vegan pizza doughCourse: All, Health
Whole wheat flour – 250 g or 1 1/4 cups
Water or vegan milk – 100 ml or 1/2 cup
Baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
Vinegar or lemon – 30 g (2 tablespoons) of vinegar or 1 middle-sized lemon
- Preheat your oven to 400°F / 205°C.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients then stir in the water (or milk) with the vinegar or lemon juice until a dough forms. If the dough is too dry add 1-2 teaspoons of water at a time until the dough comes together. The dough should be non-sticky. If it turns out too sticky, add a bit more flour.
- Knead the dough with your hands until a smooth dough forms.
- On a sheet of parchment paper, roll the dough out into a 10-12 inch (25-30 cm) circle or divide the dough in half for two smaller pizzas.
- Poke the dough with a fork and then bake it plain for about 7-9 minutes. Remove the dough from the oven and cover with desired toppings. Return the pizza to the oven and bake 15-20 more minutes, or until the dough is cooked to your desired consistency. The amount of baking time will also depend on how thinly you rolled out your pizza dough.
- Nutrition facts:
Protein, g: 33
Fat, g: 6.3
Carbs, g: 180.3
P.S. If you want to get my top science-based recipes that can be cooked in less than 30 minutes each and find out how science-based nutrition can prevent the most common diseases, improve your overall health and help you live longer then you can click here to learn more.
If you don’t want to miss my other articles then click here to subscribe to my Telegram Channel or use the form below to subscribe to my email newsletter.