We also collect and use information about your interactions with the website in a manner and format that does not identify you as an individual (“Non-Personal Data”).
Use of “Cookies”
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Certain sections of our Website, resources and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. Usually the personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
We may collect:
- A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this information to us in our contact forms.
- Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation.
- A name, an email address, the contents of the message and any other information you may choose to provide us when contacting us directly by completing our contact form. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
Please note that the information above that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at email@example.com
If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our Website or Content.
How we use your information
We may use and disclose your Personal Data as follows:
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website and offers.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Share your information with trusted third parties as our newsletter provider in order to contact you via email, or our merchant accounts to process payments, Google accounts in order to analyze how you use our website, to run advertisements and our affiliates.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or “opt-in”) to receive, such as daily, weekly, and monthly emails. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
Third-Party Sites and Resources
Whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Data available for viewing by others online through this Website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group or commenting on a Telegram channel that we manage, etc.
Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members). It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Instances where we are required to share your Personal Data
SerhiiShevchenko.com will disclose Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our website; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of SerhiiShevchenko.com, our Users or others.
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. You can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older.
Data Controller and Processors
We are the data controllers as we are collecting and using your Personal Data. We use trusted third parties as our data processors for technical and organizational purposes, including for payments and email marketing. We use reasonable efforts to make sure our data processors are GDPR- compliant.